Corruption Corruption

Nice choice of a name it caught my eye amongst the list of popular tracks, for something that you say is not 100% mixed i didn't find the flaws on it, just good stuff. The ending was really good, almost saw a videogame logo in there

Anime and Techno Anime and Techno

Reminds me of most 90's electronic music, brings back some memories hahaha, and i didn't think of anime at all with this song

Robotic Toothpaste Robotic Toothpaste

the wobble surprised me, great sounding

wandschrank responds:

Thanks! I had to layer the sound of 3 different chips to achieve it :)

Singularity Singularity

Something that caught my ear was that there's a slightly off tune key in some parts but maybe its the way you wanted it to be, the melody was great tho

Mich responds:

I didn't notice anything being off-tune, but that may be because I've been hearing the same thing for hours; your brain kind of shuts it out then.

Glad you liked the melody, thanks for the review!

MaMa MaMa

With the name MaMa and the pitch used i can't be helped to think of a musical of some sorts, just heard the part at 0:54 it's amazing!

wolfshowl9 responds:

Y'know, it's funny. I also thought of a musical; too bad I can't sing.
Thanks so much for the review!

Always there [Drumstep] Always there [Drumstep]

I read your mind at 0:32 with that kind of drop, and screamed HOLY SHIT! Love your style i get identified with it and would love to work with you on a song soon, ill add you on skype.

Kortex Kasm Kortex Kasm

There were some chiptune sounds that i didn't like and it got kind of repetitive but i did like it! Nice job

Trance WIP Trance WIP

You dont need to say its repetitive because you know, its trance its suposed to be kind of repetitive. Theres some space for some hard stuff tho just look at what sounds good on top of your track and you'll know what i mean.

Asfa Asfa

I liked the cowbell w/ synth part, but it had potential to be really powerful on its own or to be the climax of the song, didnt like the part from 2:13-2:27